Bay Area Buzz

My blog on the issues facing the Bay Area, California, and the U.S; and of course, some personal observations.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Nothing Really Matters... to me....to me...

Somethings really do matter to me, but really does anyone find it strange that the left is harping on 30 years ago. I wasn't alive back then, and quite frankly I couldn't care less. I'd wager most people feel the same way. Of course, the problem is that in this "close" election since 1000 votes might swing the Presidency anything that could possibly swing anyone's vote is being slung. Ick, oh well, I don't imagine it will go away anytime soon. Maybe that's not a bad thing, the longer the Dems focus on things that are irrelevant to most people, the less time they'll have to focus on relevant issues.

NB: I really could careless about the whole swift boat veteran thing too, I thought John Kerry was a weasel before, and still do.