Bay Area Buzz

My blog on the issues facing the Bay Area, California, and the U.S; and of course, some personal observations.

Friday, September 10, 2004

Rather gets Clintonian

From Drudge.

"I know that this story is true. I believe that the witnesses and the documents are authentic"...."that this story is true, and that more important questions than how we got the story, which is where those who don't like the story like to put the emphasis, the more important question is what are the answers to the questions raised in the story, which I just gave you earlier.

To me, this almost seals the deal on the documents. Rather pretty much admits...He know's the story is true, yet only believes the documents are authentic. Why would he parse his language so? The story, story, story...Yes, What a story.