Bay Area Buzz

My blog on the issues facing the Bay Area, California, and the U.S; and of course, some personal observations.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

There and Back Again

I mentioned a while back my success in getting a small indoor antenna to get HDTV Reception all the way in Tracy, CA from Sacramento. Of course, I'm getting greedy now and want to try to get more channels. As a result, I find myself looking for outdoor antennas. I find this so ironic, that possibly in 3 years, people will be mounting antennas to get free (and flawless) HDTV reception. For more information, I highly recommend Antenna Web as an excellent place to find information about broadcast stations and availability in your area. As for any HOA restrictions, they may be preempted by the telecommunications act of 1996